Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Favourite Things; My Best Friend; The Things I Wished For; What I Want To Be When I Grow Up; My Regrets

Hello! I'm writing a script of 180 words from the Imagination Prompt Genarator. So here it goes.
My most favourite types of clothes are cropped tee-shirts and shorts.I really love patterned tights and skinnies(: I like wearing oversized-tees with high shorts. I also like wearing high skirts and dresses(: My favourite shops are Cotton On, Forever 21, Topshop and Zara.
I love people who are not anti-social and who are caring, polite and friendly. The five things i really wish for are a new computer, a new phone, that i will get to express stream, more friends and more freedom. I will tell my best friend that i'm very happy to meet her as she is the best person i have ever met in my life. She is caring and friendly.
I want to be an air-stewardess when i grow up. I want to be one because we get to sit in an aeroplane and we get to travel to many countries. I regret that i didn't study hard when i was in primary school and now i'm in normal stream.

5 Comments:

Blogger Linnitt Leesa . said...

Hey , not much errors in it . Keep it up :D

April 20, 2010 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Drew is awesome(: said...

Good job! :D

April 20, 2010 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger kevina said...

DEAR! All your 'I' 's are not capitalised babe! Hehehe.

April 20, 2010 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger kevina said...

Dont forget dear, it shouldn't be Tee-Shirts but T-Shirts. English dear, english

April 20, 2010 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger kevina said...

Remember dear, mind your english dear. English is an important subject, proper spelling in compulsory.

April 20, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home